Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A Card Perfect for Me

My beautiful niece, Kirsten, had a bridal shower a short while ago. I was unable to attend, but still wanted to send her a monetary gift and fill out the recipe card her sister had requested. Thus, I offered up my favorite Jell-O Pudding recipe for Berry Delight (a dish that was such a hit at the last women's gathering, where I brought it, that people were fighting over seconds). Then, I tucked it away in this little card I have been hanging onto for years (because it was so perfect for me, I never wanted to part with it). By sharing it here, I can still keep it forever - ha!



And for those interested in the recipe, you can find it here at the KraftCanada.com website. One look will make you click on that link:


 (Photo from the KraftCanada website)

No comments: