Thursday, July 15, 2021

Book Review: Storm

Storm is the third book in Evan Angler's Swipe series. This book contains an unexpected, unique twist I've never encountered before - quite clever! I'm plowing through the series and hope to convince Sean to read them as well, before they are due back at the library. In this installment, Logan doesn't know if he can trust anyone, but a storm is brewing that threatens both marked and unmarked citizens. Some of the alignment with current scenarios is uncanny! Still cannot decide if they snatched this author for knowing too much or if his disappearance merely drives book sales. I recently learned that this was intended as a six-book series. Sadly, we are left with only four, so I'm sure the next installment will leave me hanging. I have already started book four. So far, the books are riveting.

Follow these links for reviews of Swipe (book 1) and Sneak (book 2) in the series.

No comments: