Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tiptoeing into 2010

I feel so behind. I have three book reviews I have been meaning to write (especially since they belong in the books read in 2009 category - perhaps I shall have to post-date them, but that feels like cheating). Plus, there are plenty of tales to regale from our holiday adventures. Sadly, what I have lacked is the time and energy to get these things down.

At the moment, (11:52) I am typing this while the little boys watch TV, struggling to stay awake to see in the new year. This is the first time we have allowed them to attempt this. It doesn't look good for 2010. We have experienced lots of tears, noise and general mayhem as we attempt to stretch their daylight hours to the midnight chime. Not to mention the fact that I am very loathe to give up my own quiet time in front of the computer in the late evenings. Perhaps, next December, I will try the suggestion of rigging the clocks to look like they are at midnight.

Anyway, I feel bad for neglecting my blog. Thankfully, I can say that the days were full and fun. Wishing all my blog readers a happy new year and God's best blessings in 2010! Praying for more energy, a stricter schedule, and firmer focus in the coming year.

No comments: