Thursday, May 17, 2012

Reminding Myself That's He's Sweet

Today Trevor walked in the door bearing bad news. He was apparently summoned to the principal's office today. As he tells it he was joking around, but his joking was taken as a threat. In his own words "I guess you can't joke around with somebody at school, Mom." He informed me that I will be receiving an e-mail from the principal about it.

Joy!

Still, if such a thing had happened to my first son, he certainly wouldn't have fessed up to the problem until the authorities contacted me. He wasn't about to turn himself in (after all, remember the story about the neighbor boy and the glass and the mother who expected Bryce to come home and confess to it all).

Thankfully, I have on my table a reminder of how sweet Trevor can be. He made me a home-made Mother's Day card. I thought it was amazingly creative and well-done:
It is a picture of an I-pod Touch with the words, "Your day is gona ... Touch your Hart." If only that sweetheart of a boy could stay out of trouble now.

No comments: