Monday, December 27, 2021

2021 - Gifts for Me Beneath My Tree

I received so many lovely gifts this Christmas. Thought I'd share them with my book and/or Britain-loving readers:

This lovely tissue box holder - from my sister, Dawn. An excellent addition to my book room.


Don't know where I'll hang this gift from my husband. Book room? Devotional desk downstairs? Although it would change the rhythm of the caption, this year I hope to bump the first word to the last word and, in order of importance, pray, then read, then eat.


Bryce bought me these books by Andrew Peterson. I so enjoyed Adorning the Dark (borrowed it from a mega-church library nearby) that I asked for my own copy. He obliged and also purchased the newest book by Peterson, The God of the Garden. I'm looking forward to another inspiring read about creating for God's kingdom.


Love this Writer's Block pencil holder from John!



John also recognizes my love of London - 😁

I can't wait to work that puzzle and use a recent $5 acquisition - this lovely end table with removable trays, where I intend to store the categories of shaded puzzle pieces. I also found that delightful White Mountain cereal puzzle at a garage sale for only $3. Score!


Blessed beyond measure!

No comments: