Saturday, April 24, 2021

2021 Prom Photos

My oldest son attended 3 proms - his junior and senior years and then a return trip his freshman year at Purdue because his then girlfriend was a year younger. I was only requisitioned to take photos once (he is fully aware of my abysmal track record in photography). Trevor is only a sophomore, but his girlfriend is a year older. Her school originally cancelled their prom, but a group of students and parents rented out a wedding barn to hold their own prom last Saturday (thus, the early date). Perhaps Trev will be a three-prommer, as well.

I struggle with lighting issues, wobbly hands, and more, but these were the best of the photos from my camera:




Don't care for this pose (cannot see their faces), but it shows the sparkles of Kylie's dress. Then, they requested photos with us (never done that before):




So thankful, too, that the employees at the Men's Wearhouse were honest! Trevor accidentally left $40 in his tux pocket and I returned it on Sunday. He realized this on Monday morning, and I immediately called. They found the money in the pocket and we picked it up that afternoon. Sigh of relief!

For a then/now perspective, view Trevor as my "funny fellow" in a recent post - ha!


No comments: