Thursday, March 24, 2022

Free 6-Page PDF!

 


Looking for a great read? Have I got a deal for you! On the sidebar to the right, I've added an opportunity to score a free pdf with a decade of recommended reads from my Of Books and Boys blog. I've broken the recommendations down into the following categories: Fiction (Adult, Young Adult, and Middle-Grade); Non-fiction (Memoir, Health, History, Religion, and Parenting)

Each recommended title offers a five-word teaser. Altogether, you get 73 brief book recommendations. Surely some will trigger your interest. I've also added a bonus section of recommended movies. If viewing the blog on a phone, you may have to switch to the web version to gain access to the sidebar.

If you snag this free pdf, I'd love to hear how many of the 73 books you've already read!

No comments: