Friday, November 25, 2022

Christmas Book Sale

For a limited time, I am running a Christmas sale:



Perhaps you wish to skip the autograph -

It is also easy to gift someone a Kindle book on Amazon. Even if they don't own a Kindle, they can upload Kindle for PC (that is how I read most of my eBooks). 1) Make sure you are on the Kindle book page. 2) Click the Give a Gift button. 3) Enter the email address for your recipient (make sure it is the Kindle email address associated with their account). 4) Enter a delivery date. 5) Enter an optional gift message.

Or, if you wish to gift me while gifting a friend/relative, purchase my book from Book Baby (I receive the most return on books purchased directly from my publisher). If you verify your Book Baby purchase, I will send a small poetry print to the recipient/address of your choice.

No comments: