Monday, April 4, 2022

Author Website & More Free Pdfs

 


WORDS TO FIX YOUR FOCUS AND SOOTHE YOUR SOUL

My first book of poetry, Watching the Wayward: Psalms for Parents of Prodigals, is available now as an e-book. 



In anticipation of that, I battled my technology-intimidation and created an author website. If you visit the site at www.wendygortonhill.com you will find two separate offers for further free pdfs (in addition to my recommended reads pdf offered here, in the sidebar at the right). The first one on offer is a sample of my poetry. The sample pdf provides four of the poems from my coming book, along with three additional poems. The second pdf provides a resource for parents of prodigals. I have gathered a vast listing of blogs, books, open Facebook groups, organizations, podcasts, and prayer support & downloadables.

You can also find links to published work elsewhere (articles) and fresh contact information. If you have a moment to spare, please visit my new website. Thanks!

No comments: