Monday, November 15, 2021

Book Review: Making Room for Christmas

I'm always excited when a friend publishes a book. Eager to support my friend Kimberly, I purchased her new advent guide entitled Making Room for Christmas: An Advent Journey Toward a More Meaningful Christmas. K.D. Sullivan's simple little devotional will inspire your advent worship. It will help you be more intentional in celebrating the season of Christ's birth. The inn-keeper missed out on an outstanding opportunity to make room for the Savior's birth. How often do we fail to set other priorities aside in our focus on the Lord? He arrives to provide life. Yet, we settle for putting him in the stable. Each daily devotional draws attention to our need for the Savior and His eternal purpose in our lives. The guide suggests accompanying activities and carols. I bumped this ahead on my scheduled reviews because the paperback copy of the book is on sale through Thanksgiving for only $5. The Kindle version is available for $2.99. Please support my friend and join her on a journey this Christmas. If you purchase, post a photo of the book on Facebook (tagging Kimberly Sullivan, so she'll know), and write a brief review, you can be entered into a giveaway drawing for a set of advent cookie cutters - how fun!

========
12/5/21 - YAY!! I won! I won! I can't wait to use my new advent cookie cutters!

No comments: