Thursday, July 28, 2022

Compilation: 8 Books Set in a Library


I once read a book about a young girl who lived for a time inside a Walmart store. If I had my wish, I'd live inside a library. Of course, the next best thing is to own an extensive library of your own (which I do). Or, failing that, to read books set in libraries. Here are a few I can recommend:

  1. The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth
  2. The Undercover Booklist by Colleen Nelson
  3. The Reading List by Sara Nisha Adams
  4. The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
  5. The Library Book by Susan Orlean
  6. Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein
  7. I Work at a Public Library by Gina Sheridan
  8. The Public Library by Robert Dawson
Reminds me of the time one son brought home an almost impossible assignment to count the number of books in his home. Perhaps the teacher was investigating the literacy levels of her students as measured by the availability of books in the home. I recently had to pay my yearly fee to keep my library card going (we live outside of the library's community lines). I'm thinking I could easily let it lapse and still find enough to keep me reading for years to come. 😉

No comments: