Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Late to the Party - Read an E-book Week

On Tuesday, I discovered this is Read an E-book Week. Given this is not a method I generally use, it was exciting to see I had just posted about reading an e-book. Another sad realization from Tuesday? The e-book I mentioned as being available for a limited time at 99 cents, was in fact already more expensive. Sob! I apologize for the outdated information.

To celebrate what remains of this designated week, I thought I might list the last two free e-books that I added to my Kindle for PC account (hopefully still free):


A Light in the Window (Margarete's Journey Book 1 of 4) by Marion Kummerow - billed as "A completely gripping WWII historical novel with a heartbreaking twist." (280 pages)


The Obituary Society (Book 1 of 3) by Jessica L. Randall - Lila Moore inherits her grandfather's house in a small Midwestern town full of tightly guarded secrets. (194 pages)


As a further celebration, to join in the festivities, I will offer a free e-book copy of my book:


Watching the Wayward: Psalms for Parents of Prodigals to the first 5 individuals who join my mailing list before the end of this week (3/11/23). You can either subscribe to my blog (through the subscription button at top right) or for an additional freebie, sign up for the free 6-page book recommendation list (offered in side-bar to the right).  Or subscribe on my website at www.wendygortonhill.com (by subscribing there, you will also receive a free PDF of either sample poems or a listing of resources for parents of prodigals).

Happy E-book reading!

No comments: