Monday, February 20, 2023

February 2023 This and That

I realized, after writing my January travel post, that I forgot to share the beautiful photo of my mother that my dad sent to me in a text. It is one of the best photos I have of her: 


While I was gone visiting my parents, my husband sent a quick video showing what was going on outside the window by my desk (although it isn't a crisp shot, it gives a feel for what I enjoy viewing sometimes):


Yesterday morning, we encountered the same thing. No snow on the ground this time, but seven deer stopped by briefly at the bird feeders:




Just prior to leaving for my trip, I went with Trevor to take his senior portraits. We purchased three digital images:




I also recently came across an old, old photo (from 2006) taken at a Chuck E. Cheese just prior to our move to Indiana. What a blast from the past! It is such a sweet photo of me and my oldest son, Bryce:


And, finally, I'm basking in the blessing of a friend who brings us eggs. Usually, it is chicken eggs, but this was a batch of turkey eggs. Delicious! 



2 comments:

Gretchen said...



Thanks for sharing family photos and reminding us of daily blessings, including deer and eggs!

Wendy Hill said...

Gretchen - One of these days I'll get my house in sufficient order to invite you over and perhaps we will be able to see some deer here together. They are marvelous to behold, and we often see other critters like mink, foxes, hedgehogs, and an occasional bobcat.