Monday, January 14, 2008

Another attempt to add a photo of Magna-tiles


These were the photos I tried to upload previously to include with my post about the Magna-tiles (I guess I was too greedy - I wanted to upload five photos). This gives you more of an idea of what they look like. Our set has squares and three different kinds of triangles. The possibilities are endless and we have enjoyed hours of play already. If you purchase these, let me know (I'm not getting any kick-backs or commissions, but would be thrilled to know that we passed on a fantastic toy suggestion). Thankfully, with boys, they never get too concerned when what they build is immediately smashed by another brother. They take it in good stride and start to build again. I remember my ES had a babysitter with two young daughters and they couldn't understand why he tore down everything they tried to build. Hello, testosterone!!

No comments: