Saturday, January 19, 2008

Words to Live By

My cousin Karin is one of those "the glass is half full" kind of people. I am always so encouraged by her words and the way she lives her life. She has had plenty of trials, but she always has good things to say. I must share with you the way she closed her latest e-mail to me. I think this quote is perfect and good advice for anyone to consider.

"Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you Happiness. Bad days give you Experiences. Both are essential to life. Keep going..."

2 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVE that quote. I've never heard it before but it's perfect!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I look forward to seeing a spiderman cake from you soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Wendy, for your kind words. I am so proud of you for getting your blog up and running and will visit often. ~Cousin Karin