Saturday, February 27, 2010

For Art Minded Boys

I just happened upon this highly interesting article about a Scotch tape sculpture competition. The photos of some entries are quite amazing. I especially loved the one of a girl swinging on a tire swing in a children's library.

Next, I discovered that you can go to the Scotch Tape Competition website and see all of the entries and even vote for up to 10 of them. I voted for the tire swing sculpture, a postman sculpture and a drummer sculpture.

Problem is ... I don't dare let my MS catch sight of these wonderful works of art. As it is, he already goes through about six rolls of Scotch tape each month. This morning he was making a beard for himself out of masking tape (he wore it while he played the drums on Rock Band).

Man, he would go to town with this competition. Might even someday win the $5,000 prize. But I'm not letting him in on it just yet.

No comments: