Monday, January 31, 2022

Compilation: 13 Books With Reading Lists


Book-lovers treasure books with reading recommendations or simply ones that drop titles left and right. I recently noticed someone on Facebook asking for suggestions of books that contain reading lists. Since I've read a few myself, I thought I'd provide a list (with links to my reviews) for my readers to grow their own reading lists. These are not in order of preference, but rather when read (most recent at top):

  1. The Undercover Book List by Colleen Nelson (MG novel)
  2. The Reading List by Sarah Nisha Adams (novel)
  3. Dear Fahrenheit 451 by Annie Spence (non-fiction)
  4. Ex Libris by Michiko Kakutani (non-fiction)
  5. The Library Book by Susan Orlean (non-fiction)
  6. My Reading Life by Pat Conroy (non-fiction)
  7. The Words Between Us by Erin Bartels (novel)
  8. Ten Years in the Tub by Nick Hornby (non-fiction)
  9. I'd Rather Be Reading by Anne Bogel (non-fiction)
  10. Letters About Literature (2016) by various Indiana students (non-fiction)
  11. Letters About Literature (2017) by various Indiana students (non-fiction)
  12. The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe (non-fiction)
  13. Winter Birds by Jamie Langston Turner  (novel)
Just in case your to-be-read list isn't burgeoning enough already! 😉

No comments: