Monday, April 11, 2022

My Book - Watching the Wayward

 


If you've faced the unknown of life with a rebellious child, you might relate to the prayer poems in my book, Watching the Wayward. The book not only provides 62 psalms for parents of prodigals, but also offers further scriptural supports and journaling questions. Thus, you can dig deeper and explore personally the topics presented in each poem. My prayer is that these words will soothe your soul and prompt personal reflection that helps you process an often isolating path.

The book is available now on Amazon as an e-book or on Book Baby in paperback form. Amazon has that nifty little option of reading a sample, as well.

Perhaps you know others on this journey. Any further word-of-mouth publicity would be greatly appreciated and a review might make me burst into song (I promise, I'm not too bad a singer).

No comments: