Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Best Big Brother

Here are just a few of the reasons the little boys are thrilled to have big brother back home with us:

He moved the play equipment near a slight hill in the front meadow and set up the Spiderman Slip-n-Slide. How cool is that!



He builds awesome train tracks!













And, every once in a while, he reads them a book.




Sorry, there's no sound. My camera doesn't have that capability. My husband has promised an upgraded one for Christmas. Now, if he could upgrade my own photography skills, that would be great.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww and that is a great track, reminds me of the tracks my brother and I used to build from Scalextric

Wendy Hill said...

Sarah - Now I'll have to google Scalextric to see what you are talking about! I brought 8 curved track pieces to camp - enough to make a circle - and YS never tired of playing with it during free time in the cabin!