Friday, July 18, 2008

Humor Deficiency Cured with Jib Jab!

My faith is restored!

After last night's frustration, Rachel had suggested I try again. This is something I suggest to my boys all the time. I can hear my MS now, chanting "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again." I'm so glad I took her advice. You are seeing my boy's faces now, instead of those crazy man faces, right? Isn't it bloody brilliant?

So, here is my official apology to Jib Jab. Your company did indeed advertise and provide a great FREE e-card! I tried once last night, with similar frustrating results. But, today, I remembered reading (was it fine print somewhere? I can't remember) that sometimes AOL has a problem with accepting the fine Jib Jab product. Shall I shift my hex to AOL now?

I went in through Internet Explorer and found success. I did appreciate Jib Jab's advertising finesse under the "dance" category cards. This is their clever sales pitch:


"Something missing from your life? Feeling down and out, gloomy or just plain mopey? We think we know the problem. It's a humor deficiency, curable only by putting your face and the faces of friends and loved ones on the bodies of some of our crazy dancing fools. Who knew that funny eCards were all you needed to turn that frown upside down? JibJab Sendables eCards: the Prozac of electronic greetings!"

Thanks to my electronic Prozac, I'm smiling again!

No comments: