Monday, May 5, 2008

A Boy's Paradise

Our home truly is a boys' paradise. I keep encouraging friends to visit, but we have only had a few. Perhaps a quick view of fun on the go-kart will entice some of our friends to visit this summer.

My husband tells me that the last time I headed out for the evening, they all went out and rode the go-kart. He even let my ES take the YS out. Boy, is that brave! I was pregnant when ES saw the go-kart at a garage sale and convinced my husband to pay 2/3 of the price. I have to admit, there were times when I really wanted to drive it, but I waited until the spring after YS was born. It is terribly bumpy, so I would have been foolish to attempt it during the pregnancy.


Here are two recent photos of the little guys, too. I am so thrilled that the weather has allowed us to get out more now. I find the winters so long, trapped inside with two little stir-crazy boys. Of course, being outside is a bit stressful because the baby is at that curious age where you have to watch him every moment to make sure he is not eating bugs, rocks, dirt or sand. He also noticed MS walking on the stone wall which surrounds our driveway on one side. So, last week, when I wasn't paying close enough attention, he managed to toddle to the middle of the wall and then fell over the side. I was horrified, but he seemed to be o.k. after the tears subsided.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That go-cart goes fast! Love the mask on Spiderman!! :) ~Karin