Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun Little Site

Just wanted to mention a fun little site to visit. My niece Amelia, has a friend named Amber Dugan, who is fighting cancer. I don't know her personally, but from everything I have read, I can tell she is a creative, determined, up-beat kind of girl. She has her own website at www.livingeachday.piczo.com. I love the music she has chosen to go with the different pages (especially the Colbie Calliett song on the Children's Inn page). She used to have a picture of Amelia on her friends page, but nothing came up this time. I know she is working on updating the whole thing right now. I'm sure Amber would love more visitors (and I think she is trying to earn a rainbow on her site by gaining more visitors), so take a moment and check out her site. Plus say a little prayer for her as she battles this monster!

No comments: