Thursday, May 8, 2008

Look for Monday's Post

I am so glad that Blogger now allows you to schedule your posts. However, I still need to figure this new feature out. I have been trying since Monday to upload a video of the boys on the go-kart. I was finally able to successfully complete it, but couldn't figure out how to schedule it to post as of today (Thur. May 8th), so please check back to the Monday, May 5th post and watch a brief video of my ES and MS riding the go-kart (plus two photos of the little guys).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wendy...go down to the bottom left of the creat post box and you will see Post Options, click on it. This allows you to set the time and date of publication in the future, then click Publish...not save. Job done

Wendy Hill said...

Thanks, Sarah: I think it wouldn't let me do it because I wasn't just creating it and they only added this option in the past day or two. I'm definitely going to get the hang of this. I learned the hard way, when I tried to pre-write a post for my friend whose birthday is on Feb. 29th. It was a great Leap Day post, but nobody probably read it, because it popped right in on the date I had originally started writing it, not on the date I hit publish post!