Saturday, March 1, 2014

Adorable, Creative Little Girl

You've probably already seen the buzz around this four year old fashionista, but I had to share because I'm just thrilled with the creativity and cuteness of this little girl. Not having girls, and not having any fashion-sense myself, I can't imagine how fun this must be. I love how Mayhem struts her stuff and insists on making new dresses almost daily.


(photos from FashionbyMayhem)

If you have time, take a moment to view this post, where they show the progression from the first paper dress made to the present day creations. The side-by-sides next to the celebrity dresses are awe-inspiring. Or visit Mayhem's mother's blog for even more pictures of Mayhem and her creative dresses at www.FashionByMayhem.com. Amazing! Adorable!

No comments: