Saturday, February 16, 2008

Book Review: Grow Up!


I had to mention this adorable board book which my two littlest sons have fallen in love with. Grow Up! by Nina Laden, is a brand new book at our library, so, alas, we weren't allowed to renew it. It is a delightful book with windows, developing a story line of what various things grow up to be (ex., kitten -> cat, puppy-> dog). It culminates with a window that shows that baby grows up to be "Me" and the child looks into a mirror. This is a clever board book sure to appeal to infants and toddlers. My youngest will miss this one, so I might actually go out and purchase it.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Wendy - I am supposed to interview as part of The Great Interview Experiment -- I'll do it soon, I promise!
-Leah

Leah said...

(interview you)