Friday, February 1, 2008

Never Trust the Weatherman

Alas, for ES, we only received sleet and a dusting of snow. Still, he had a two hour delay for the start of school. I have twittered away my time this evening in Facebook finding friends - what fun. It is amazing how I can spend my days isolated in this "little house on the prairie" and yet log onto my computer for my mommy-downtime in the evening and meet and talk to so many people - old and new friends. Thank you internet! May I learn more of your secrets.

Cardiogirl is graciously trying to walk me through the process of downloading book images, so hopefully you can see the funny cover of Diary of a Wimpy Kid soon. I will try to fix that tomorrow. For now, I wanted to download some humorous photos of the boys. My husband has been worried about my posting photos on this blog - so here are two of the little guys (plus one which he will not approve of - my ES playing Guitar Hero - see earlier blog - I'll have to ask Cardiogirl how you link to a previous blog entry, since she does this all the time). Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chick, I will teach you to fish if it is the last thing I do! It's so easy, you'll get the hand of it. I wish I worked in Blogger, then it would be much easier for me to explain.

Regardless, I did click on the link to Wimpy Kid's site and the book cover is awesome!

AND, we were SUPPOSED to get 10 inches of snow on Thursday night/Friday afternoon. School was canceled everyone was in a tizzy and we got about three inches. PERIOD! Grrr.