Sunday, February 17, 2008

More CVS Savings - but I promise I won't blog about this all the time!




O.K. Several of the people who have blogged about CVS already warned me that it was addictive (like I am also hearing and discovering that blogging is addictive). I was truly worried that I wouldn't be able to find things that I needed to use the extra buck overage on. On Valentine's Day, I had used some of it to purchase the card for hubby and the medicine for baby (before almost losing money in the parking lot). I picked up the ad and headed back to the store (alone) on Friday.




Here is what I managed to get: a candy necklace for MS (who was sad when all six previously purchased ones had to go to classmates at his PDO), a small something to give hubby next v-day, two cans of chips, 36 count Benefiber, Colgate toothpaste, chewable aspirin, spiderman toothbrush, 2 boxes of Kleenex, Gatorade G2, and Squid Soap. I paid $15.19 after using 7.99 in extra bucks overage. On the receipt, I received $6.08 in extra bucks to use next time. I can see why this is addictive!
If anyone else is interested in learning how to do this CVS Savings game, you should really check out www.moneysavingmom.com.

No comments: