Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Link for No Beaks Interview

I had planned on posting my interview with Mr. W. and Domb Squad here on my blog, but alas, it turned out to be really long and I had something else I wanted to post tonight. So, I will merely link to the interview. You can find it at http://nobeaks.typepad.com/no_beaks/2008/02/the-interview.html.



It was interesting to interview them, even though I don't have a lot in common with them. I still hope to interview Leah at www.ciboulette.blogspot.com. I believe she said that her interviewer hadn't sent questions yet. Mr. W. also had some difficulties with this experiment. He tried to contact the two individuals he agreed to interview, but they never responded. I suppose an experiment is only as good as the participants involved.

No comments: