Sunday, April 10, 2011

Introducing: My Son's Blog

Trevor has been begging for his own blog for quite some time now. We began working on it over Spring Break and finally put the polishing touches on his first post. It is a representation of one of the many books he has created. This one was created shortly after his trip with Daddy to see the I-Max presentation of "Sea Rex."

It may just be another blog in the blogosphere to some, but it is my own kindergarten son's expression of creativity, so to me it is a MIGHTY FINE BLOG! Go check it out at http://www.monstersandart.blogspot.com/.

A future post will contain photos of his first cake decoration (in celebration of his 6-1/2 birthday). Now, he's asking to have his blog appear on our favorites bar. I think I've created a monster (no pun intended)!

No comments: