Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Beautiful Birth Story

I intended to write a book review tonight. That was before I glanced quickly through the headlines AOL provides. That was before I got completely and totally sucked into this beautiful birth story. Of course, I couldn't be content with just reading this mother's precious post, I had to also read a couple hundred of her almost 3,000 comments (yes, that's not a typo - and we can be sure my blog will never get that many comments!). Then, I had to read all of her posts from now back to the moment of her precious daughter Nella's birth. That's just the way I roll.

So now, it is midnight. The book review will have to wait. I got nothing. But, my heart is full of wonder at the joy of new life and the power of emotion when life pulls us in directions we never expected. The music, alone, on her site made me well up with awe at God's majestic plans. Her photography is stunning. I even had to smile when she mentioned that the Black Eyed Peas song really has her convinced that "tonight's gunna be a good night!" Check it out. You won't be sorry.

No comments: