Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Need More Hours

I have been frantically trying to catch up on the blogs I follow. I don't know how I fell so far behind, except that my MS has been in a monumental crafting funk and we have been "making things" during nap time, instead of his usual quiet time and my usual nap time activities. So, I blame MS. I blame Halloween (his favorite holiday). I blame that darned Halloween craft book he picked out at the library, weeks ago. I blame my own dormant love of crafts (after all, we wouldn't have been able to make these crafts if I hadn't several boxes of craft supplies downstairs, now would we?).

I still haven't caught up. And, the problem seems to grow. Now, I have discovered another new blog that I wish to frequent. I was trying to catch up on Testosterhome's blog and noticed that she linked to a poignant post by a man, Tony Woodlief, who has four sons but lost his only daughter nine years ago, on October 19th. I sat here thinking, I cannot even imagine this man's grief. His words were beautiful and sad, all wrapped up in one. I had to go and read further about his daughter on his site.

Then, I sought his most recent post and stumbled upon this very eloquent prayer. This is a person whose heart and soul I want to know further. What a blessing - the blogosphere will allow me to do that! Anyone want to come craft with my son while I'm on the computer?

No comments: